Wednesday, August 5, 2009

News on ISACA's Value of IT Investments survey

Pick more winning IT investments and get the story straight from the horse's mouth, as it were:

ISACA have just issued their news release, Nine-country ISACA Survey: Two-thirds of Companies Not Fully Measuring IT Value, Neglecting Competitive Advantage, about the survey I mentioned in my post yesterday, Businesses failing to capture IT value.

The good news is that 76 percent of the survey respondents are aware of the Val IT framework.

The bad news is that only 44% have some kind of framework or guidelines in place to select the investment that will result in the highest value. What do the remaining 56% do? Even seasoned gamblers have a system.

No comments: