Baz helps organizations develop the competencies needed to improve business performance through better use of IT:
- Strategic planning and governance of the IT investment portfolio
- Business architecture involving IT
- Portfolio and programme management of IT-enabled change
- Business case development and benefits realization
- IT organization reviews and design
- IT performance management and balanced scorecards
- CIO mentoring
In the words of Professor Joe Peppard, "An alternative perspective is to seek not to manage IT per se but to manage to deliver value through IT; a subtle but profoundly different objective."
|Honours & Awards||CGEIT Geographical Achievement Award for earning the 2nd highest score in the Oceania region in the Dec 08 exam (the exam referred to in the British Computer Society article Revision no help for tough governance exam) |
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT®)
Certified MSP™ (Managing Successful Programmes) and PRINCE2® Practitioner
COBIT® and ITIL® qualified
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT®, CGEIT® and COBIT® are registered trade marks of ISACA; MSP™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce; PRINCE2® and ITIL® are Registered Trade Marks of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.