View this workshop by Andy Murray, the Lead Author of PRINCE2:2009, at Project Challenge Spring 2009.
Andy explains why Best Practice in Portfolio, Programme, Project and Risk Management (P3RM) applies, whether in a recession or a boom, and how to embed it.
Boards and executives need to know:
- How each project contributes to strategic objectives
- The likelihood of achieving the expected benefits
- The remaining cost of each project
- The earliest and latest completion time for each project
- Exposure to risk
- Resource capacity to deliver the portfolio
- The impact on the achievement of strategic objectives if any single project was cancelled, deferred, slowed down or accelerated